You keep your business affairs well organized, are sensitive to the financial and material needs of others and are ready and willing to give if a valid need exists but want to be sure your gift is used properly.
You tend to make wise decisions concerning finances and prefer to keep your giving a private matter between God and you.
Sometimes people think you are materialistic or controlling because of the importance you put on money, but they misunderstand your intention of being a good steward of the resources God has entrusted to you.
If this sounds like you, you probably want to develop your gift of giving.
This book addresses…
- What Is Giving,
- Passion and Privilege of the Gift of Giving,
- Giving: An Extension of God’s Grace,
- Avoiding the Pitfalls When Fulfilling the Gift of Giving,
- The Role of the Gift of Giving in the Local Church,
- Giving God’s Way,
- Finding Your Place on the Ministry Team,
- Identifying Your Gift of Giving,
- A Two-Year Plan to Begin Thinking Like a Giver,
- How to Discern Worthy Ministries to Support.
Seven chapters and three appendixes.
Includes: 68-page book in PDF format delivered as a download. You may save and view this PDF book on your computer, smart phone, tablet, e-reader or other electronic devices. You may also print all or portions of this PDF book for your personal use. This PDF book is copyrighted and should not be provided to other people.
We recommend that you also read Your Gifts: Discover God’s Unique Design for You, to gain a better understanding of spiritual gifts and how they relate to your daily life and ministry.
NOTE: When you select this item, you are ordering a Download. The Download link will be included in the automated e-mail confirmation sent upon submission of order.