You are compelled to proclaim God’s truth.
You have a strong sense of duty, tend to be very opinionated and serious, are authoritative–especially when it comes to Scripture, are burdened to expose sin in others, long to see revival, boldly speak with urgency, want things done right, and stand up for justice and causes in which you believe, and will “go to bat” for the innocent who have been wronged.
Because of your zeal, people may see you as insensitive and demanding…and feel you are “stepping on their toes” through your “hell-fire-brimstone” teaching.
If this sounds like you, you probably want to develop your spiritual gift of prophecy.
This book was written to help you develop and use the gift of prophecy.
- What Is the Gift of Prophecy,
- The Passion and Privilege of Serving on God’s Team,
- Seven Pitfalls Associated with the Gift of Prophecy,
- How to Enhance Your Gift,
- The Role of the Prophet in End Times,
- Using the Gift of Prophecy in Love,
- Using Your Gift on God’s Team,
- Identifying the Gift of Prophecy,
- A Two-Year Plan to Begin Thinking Like a Prophet.
Seven chapters and two appendixes.
Includes: 74-page book in PDF format delivered as a download. You may save and view this PDF book on your computer, smart phone, tablet, e-reader or other electronic devices. You may also print all or portions of this PDF book for your personal use. This PDF book is copyrighted and should not be provided to other people.
We recommend that you also read Your Gifts: Discover God’s Unique Design for You, to gain a better understanding of spiritual gifts and how they relate to your daily life and ministry.
NOTE: When you select this item, you are ordering a Download. The Download link will be included in the automated email confirmation sent upon submission of order.