Turn First-Time Givers into Generous Stewards
Maximize is the ultimate how-to book for pastors and church leaders who long for their churches to be able to carry out ministry initiatives. Shining a light on the often-taboo subject of money, Maximize offers a proven, step-by-step plan for maximizing financial gifts while growing strong disciples. You’ll learn how to
· cultivate first-time givers
· challenge people to tithe
· develop an ongoing stewardship system
· follow up with givers the right way
· develop multiple giving options
· shepherd the five types of givers in your church
· educate people to grow in the grace of giving
Stewardship is an essential part of discipleship. This biblical process will chase the money discussion out of the darkness and turn first-time givers in your church into generous stewards of financial gifts.
The Generosity Ladder is the companion book for use churchwide in small groups, Sunday School classes and for individual inspiritation.
Jennifer Dykes Henson is a writer, wife, and mom to two young girls. She has coauthored several bestselling books, including The Generosity Ladder and Tongue Pierced. Previously, Jennifer worked with Dr. Charles Stanley as the marketing communications manager for In Touch Ministries. She lives with her family in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1540901300
- ISBN-13 : 9781540901309
- Item Weight : 11.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.51 x 8.5 inches