You often notice practical needs before others do and tend to jump at the opportunity to meet those needs in your church and in the lives of other people, quietly working behind the scenes to accomplish the tasks at hand.
You may be “others-oriented” and can have a powerful influence on the lives of those you touch.
You probably want to develop your gift of serving!
This book addresses:
- What Is Serving?
- Developing the Heart of a Servant,
- Serving Others with Passion and Purpose,
- Pursuing Excellence in All You Do,
- Influencing Others through Character and Service,
- Balancing Your Life and Service,
- Finding Your Place on the Ministry Team,
- Identifying Your Gift of Serving,
- A Two-Year Plan to Begin Thinking Like a Servant.
Seven chapters and two appendixes.
Includes: 83-page book in PDF format delivered as a download. You may save and view this PDF book on your computer, smart phone, tablet, e-reader or other electronic devices. You may also print all or portions of this PDF book for your personal use. This PDF book is copyrighted and should not be provided to other people.
We recommend that you also read Your Gifts: Discover God’s Unique Design for You, to gain a better understanding of spiritual gifts and how they relate to your daily life and ministry.
NOTE: When you select this item, you are ordering a Download. The Download link will be included in the automated e-mail confirmation sent upon submission of order.