You are focused, motivated, and believe all things should be done decently and in order (1 Corinthians 14:40).
Your ministry is very important in the church, as well as in the business world.
Because of your God-given gift, and the skills you have likely developed, you should be able to exercise your gift in the organizational end of any ministry setting.
Find out more about the spiritual gift and the ministry of Administration in this eBook.
- “What Is Administration?”
- “Establishing Personal Goals and Priorities,”
- “Preparing and Implementing Effective Plans,”
- “Involving and Motivating Others in Ministry,”
- “Delegating Responsibility and Authority,”
- “Making the Right Decision at the Right Time,”
- “Finding Your Place on the Ministry Team,”
- “Identifying Your Giftedness in Administration.”
In addition, you will find “A Two-Year Plan to Begin Thinking Like an Administrator.”
Consists of seven chapters and two appendixes to help you develop and use your gift of administration.
Includes: 71-page ebook in PDF format delivered as a download. You may save and view this PDF ebook on your computer, smart phone, tablet, e-reader or other electronic devices. You may also print all or portions of this PDF ebook for your personal use. This PDF book is copyrighted and should not be provided to other people.
We recommend that you also read Your Gifts: Discover God’s Unique Design for You, to gain a better understanding of spiritual gifts and how they relate to your daily life and ministry.
NOTE: When you select this item, you are ordering a Download. The download link will be included in the automated e-mail confirmation sent upon submission of order.