Your heart overflows with happiness when people rejoice and aches with empathy when they hurt or are needy.
You want to fix all their problems and make everything better.
Perhaps you have the ability to comfort the stressed and distressed.
You may want to develop your gift of showing mercy.
This book addresses:
- What Is Showing Mercy?
- Building an Effective Ministry out of the Pain in Your Past,
- Building Bridges to Broken People in a Broken World,
- Helping Them Cope with Pain and Suffering,
- Helping Them Leave the Past and Rebuild for the Future,
- Recognizing and Dealing with Ministry Burnout,
- Finding Your Place on the Ministry Team, and more.
Seven chapters and two appendixes.
Includes: 77-page book in PDF format delivered as a download. You may save and view this PDF book on your computer, smart phone, tablet, e-reader or other electronic device. You may also print all or portions of this PDF book for your personal use. This PDF book is copyrighted and should not be provided to other people.
We recommend that you also read Your Gifts: Discover God’s Unique Design for You, to gain a better understanding of spiritual gifts and how they relate to your daily life and ministry.
NOTE: When you select this item, you are ordering a Download. The Download link will be included in the automated e-mail confirmation sent upon submission of order.