You find yourself drawn to people-helping and you are pretty good at exhorting and motivating others to action.
Perhaps you have the ability to apply God’s Word to life situations…and maybe you have discovered that your dominant spiritual gift is the gift of exhortation.
What now? Use this book to learn more about what the Bible says regarding exhortation…
- gain a better understanding of your role in the body of Christ,
- discover ways to sharpen your skills,
- find ideas for using your gift,
- and even receive a 2-year plan for thinking like an exhorter.
Topics also include:
- What Is Exhortation?
- Building a Ministry Out of Problems,
- Learning to Listen to Others,
- Nurturing Personal Growth in Others,
- Leading Others to Make Significant Change,
- Intervening in a Crisis Situation,
- Finding Your Place on the Ministry Team, and more.
Seven chapters and two appendixes to help you develop and use your gift of exhortation.
Includes: 74-page book in PDF format delivered as a download. You may save and view this PDF book on your computer, smart phone, tablet, e-reader or other electronic device. You may also print all or portions of this PDF book for your personal use. This PDF book is copyrighted and should not be provided to other people.
We recommend that you also read Your Gifts: Discover God’s Unique Design for You, to gain a better understanding of spiritual gifts and how they relate to your daily life and ministry.
NOTE: When you select this item, you are ordering a Download. The Download link will be included in the automated e-mail confirmation sent upon submission of your order.