Struggling to connect with your teen?
Never before has raising teens been so perplexing. If you are wondering what on earth you’re doing wrong, you’re not alone. But there is hope. By learning to meaningfully express love amid your teen’s many changes, you can stay connected, maintain influence, and help them grow into a healthy adult.
Dr. Gary Chapman will help you:
- Understand today’s teenagers
- Identify your teen’s primary love language
- Discover how to best express love to your teen
- Address your teen’s need for independence and responsibility
- Respond with love and wisdom when your teen fails
Raising teens is tough, but with Dr. Chapman’s expert advice and practical examples, you can do it—and do it well.
Includes a love language profile for teens
Socially, mentally, and spiritually, teenagers face a variety of pressures and stresses each day. Despite these pressures, it is still parents who can influence teens the most, and The Five Love Languages of Teenagers equips parents to make the most of that opportunity.
In this adaptation of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Five Love Languages® (more than 10 million copies sold), Dr. Gary Chapman explores the world in which teenagers live, explains their developmental changes, and gives tools to help you identify and appropriately communicate in your teen’s love language.
Get practical tips for how to:
- Express love to your teen effectively
- Navigate the key issues in your teen’s life, including anger and independence
- Set boundaries that are enforced with discipline and consequences
- Support and love your teen when he or she fails
Get ready to discover how the principles of the five love languages can really work in the life of your teenage and family.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- ISBN-10: 080241284X
- ISBN-13: 9780802412843
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
See the 5 Love Language Books for…