You love your child, but does your child feel loved?
Every child has a unique way of feeling loved. When you discover you child’s love language—and how to speak it—you can build a solid foundation for your child to trust you and flourish as they grow.
In this book for parents, teachers, single parents, and more, Drs. Gary Chapman and Ross Campbell offer practical advice for how to:
- Discover and speak your child’s love language – in dozens of ways!
- Use the love languages to help your child learn best
- Discipline and correct more lovingly and effectively
Includes the love languages mystery game for children.
More than 1 million sold! You know you love your child. But how can you show it so they really feel loved? The #1 New York Times bestselling The 5 Love Languages® has helped millions of couples learn the secret to building a love that lasts. Now discover how to speak your child’s love language and make them feel loved in a way they understand. Dr. Gary Chapman and Dr. Ross Campbell help you:
- Discover your child’s love language
- Understand the link between successful learning and the love language
- See how the love languages can help you discipline more effectively
- Build a foundation of unconditional love for your child
Plus: Find dozens of tips for practical ways to speak your child’s love language. Discover your child’s primary language, then speak it, and you will be on your way to a stronger relationship and seeing your child flourish.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- ISBN-10: 0802412858
- ISBN-13: 9780802412850
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces
See the 5 Love Language Books for…