Outreach is crucial to the church.
An evangelist can either be a preacher who stands before a crowd imploring them to be saved or a layperson pleading with a stranger or friend to accept Christ.
Written with the gifted yet inexperienced person in mind, this book will help you become the most effective evangelist you can be.
Use this book to learn more about…
- what the Bible says regarding evangelism,
- gain a better understanding of your role in the body of Christ,
- discover ways to sharpen your skills,
- and find ideas for using your gift.
Topics also include:
- What Is Evangelism?
- Identifying Your Gift of Evangelism,
- Leading a Person to Christ,
- Equipping Yourself for Evangelism,
- Finding People for Evangelism,
- Visiting People in Their Homes or in the Hospital,
- Using Literature in Evangelism,
- Finding Your Place on the Ministry Team,
- and Scripture on Evangelism.
108-page paperback book.
Bulk Pricing for Groups:
$4.99 ea. (1-9 copies)
$3.99 ea. (10-25 copies)
$2.99 ea. (26+ copies)