Build a Love that Lasts
At a time when more people are delaying marriage or writing it off altogether, couples ready to walk the aisle will appreciate a frank and trusted resources to help them start marriage on the right foot.
This interactive guide will help you explore your relationship in depth and will
- provide new insight into your partner and how the two of you relate to one another
- establish your wants and needs as individuals and a couple before your marriage begins
- lay the groundwork for open and honest conversation for a stronger, healthier marriage
- reveal how life events and family background can influence decision making in finances, family, education, faith and career
- engage you in activities that lead to thought-provoking discussion that address your past experiences and current expectations
Engaging and easy-to-use, Before You Say “I Do” is full of tried-and-true wisdom to help you plan for your future and build a lasting relationship with the one you love.
H. Norman Wright is a licensed marriage, family, and child therapist and a certified grief and trauma therapist. He has helped thousands of people improve their relationships, deal with grief, and handle tragedy through counseling, books, seminars, and a national trauma team. His more than 90 books include After You Say “I Do” and Quiet Times for Couples. hnormanwright.com
Wes Roberts is the founder and president of Leadership Design Group, Leadership Design Associates, and Three3rds Media. Through his consulting and counseling ministries, he is dedicated to strengthening Christian leaders around the world. He and his wife Judy make their home in Colorado.
- Paperback: 96 pages
- ISBN-10: 0736975993
- ISBN-13: 9780736975995, 9780736961103
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 ounces