Work Together Toward a Lasting Love
If you’ve been married for more than five minutes, you know that marriage isn’t all long-stemmed roses and heart-eye emojis. Marriages that stand strong under pressure take work—and lots of it.
Whether you’ve just tied the knot or been together for years, After You Say “I Do” is the tool you need to strengthen your bond. This interactive guide offers creative resources to help you and your partner navigate your differences and resolve conflict through open and healthy communication. Learn how to
- understand and navigate your different personalities
- handle and talk about your finances in productive ways
- prepare for the unexpected life events that are sure to come
- build healthy relationships and boundaries with in-laws
A marriage that lasts is not a thing of the past. You can build a happy, healthy marriage one step at a time.
H. Norman Wright is a licensed marriage, family, and child therapist and a certified grief and trauma therapist. He has helped thousands of people improve their relationships, deal with grief, and handle tragedy through counseling, books, seminars, and a national trauma team. His more than 90 books
- Paperback : 112 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0736976035
- ISBN-13 : 9780736976039, 9781565079915
- Item Weight : 9.1 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches