Without knowing what you believe or what is important to you, there is no foundation for building a strong family. Building Family Values: Using the Tools of Bonding and Boundaries offers a unique perspective specifically designed to help you establish that foundation as you:
• set goals and determine values
• gain insight on how to bond as a family
• learn to set clear boundaries, respecting each other’s identity
• learn ready-to-use communication skills
• discover how to solve problems and manage anger
• see a scriptural viewpoint of the equalitarian relationship between a husband and wife
• gain understanding and ideas for improving relationships through case examples
Improve your family life by implementing the biblically based principles and methods presented in this book by experienced marriage and family therapists.
Dr. Rodney J. Dean was a psychotherapist and chaplain at Canyon Springs Psychiatric Hospital in Palm Springs, California. He completed graduate studies related to Marriage, Family and Child Counseling at Azusa Pacific University and holds a D.Min. from Fuller Theological Seminary. He previously ministered for 24 years in the pastorate and served 11 years in the US Navy Aviation Division.
Mrs. Nancy Dean is a family psychotherapist and directed the Canyon Christian Treatment Center. She holds an M.A. in counseling. In addition to serving as a pastor’s wife, Nancy taught as a learning disability specialist for 20 years and has worked in churches directing pageants, small group studies and working in children’s ministries. The Deans have a successful 50+ year marriage and three grown children who actively serve the Lord.
You can read these FREE articles excerpted from Building Family Values (click each title below to open the article)…