The Prayers of a Grandparent Are Precious to God
Being a grandparent is one of God’s greatest gifts. And loving your grandchildren is a privilege. The best way to love your grandchildren is to pray for them.
In The Power of a Praying® Grandparent, bestselling author and speaker Stormie Omartian offers powerful suggestions to help you do just that as you
- pray for your grandchildren to be healthy, protected, smart, kind, wise, godly, and obedient so that they do not stray into enemy territory
- pray for yourself to be a powerful praying Grandma or Grandpa who understands what your grandchildren are facing in this world today and how you can best cover them spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically
- pray for your grandchildren’s parents to be led and enabled by God so they can be the wisest, most patient, and loving parents for their children
Being a praying grandparent is one of the best gifts you can give your grandchildren.
Stormie Omartian is the bestselling author of the Power of a Praying® series (more than 37 million books sold). Stormie and her husband, Michael, have been married more than 45 years. They are the parents of two married children and have two granddaughters.
- Paperback: 240 pages
- ISBN-10: 0736963006
- ISBN-13: 9780736963008
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces