The time-honored concordance now improved with large, readable type.
As with the first Strongest Strong’s, this edition is written with unprecedented accuracy and clarity by John Kohlenberger and James Swanson.
Longstanding errors from the original have been corrected and omissions filled in.
Word studies have been simplified and special care has been taken to maximize the thoroughness and ease of use.
Special features include…
- Computer-verified accuracy
- Strong’s numbering system for word studies in Greek and Hebrew
- Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbers in the dictionary indexes that correspond to a growing library of reference tools that use these numbers
- The most up-to-date Hebrew and Greek dictionaries
- Cross-references to places and names used in Bible translations besides the KJV
- Word counts of every word in the Bible
- Fast-Tab locators
- Clear, easy-to-read type
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or editor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and Expositor’s Bible Commentary: Abridged Edition. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
- Hardcover: 2096 pages
- ISBN-10: 0310246970
- ISBN-13: 9780310246978
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 2.1 x 11.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds