How can leaders help others reach their ministry potential?
With this guide, you’ll learn about…
- the character of a leader,
- identifying values and expectations,
- casting vision and creating strategy,
- setting goals and supervising for success,
- and coaching and teambuilding.
Stan Toler is a dynamic international speaker, having spoken in over 80 countries of the world. He has written over 100 books, including his best–sellers, The Secret Blend; Richest Person in the World; Five Secrets of An Exceptional Leader, The Inspirational Speaker’s Resource, ReThink Your Life, his popular Minute Motivator for Leaders series, Total Quality Life, TERRIFIC! Five Star Customer Service and his newest book, Outstanding! Leadership that Motivates and Relates. His books have sold over 3 million copies. Toler for many years served as Vice–President and taught seminars for John C. Maxwell’s INJOY Leadership Institute training church and corporate leaders to make a difference in the world.
- Paperback: 163 pages
- ISBN-10: 1943140308
- ISBN-13: 9781943140305, 9781570524073
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.5 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces