A new kind of Bible resource for children—taking them on a chronological journey through the New Testament with a God-centered, gospel-focused, discipleship-oriented, theologically grounded perspective.
With over 1,000 Scriptures woven into the text and a clear presentation of the key doctrines of the Christian faith, More Than a Story…
- Guides children in how to study the Bible
- Addresses the mind, heart, and will
- Inspires worship of God, for the glory of God
More than a storybook, this 346-page book displays Christ’s manifold character as well as His…
- glorious deeds,
- righteous commands,
- sure promises,
- severe warnings,
- and gracious plan of redemption.
More Than a Story takes children on a chronological journey through the Bible, exploring both the breadth and depth of Scripture…
- Key doctrines of the Christian faith are emphasized and clearly explained, all leading to the glorious realities of the gospel.
- Actual texts of Scripture are woven into each chapter, exposing children to the variety of literary genres, events, people, places, and themes of the Bible.
- Written in an interactive style, it enables parents and children to engage in conversations addressing the mind, heart, and will, encouraging children to “set their hope in God” (Psalm 78:7).
Above all, More Than a Story was written to inspire the worship of God for the glory of God!
Sally Michael is a co-founder of Truth78 and has authored curricula and books marked by a passion for developing God-centered resources for the spiritual development of children. For 16 years, Sally served as minister for children at Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota under the leadership of John Piper and of her husband, David. Sally and David live in Indianapolis, Indiana, where they serve families at College Park Church. They enjoy spending time with their daughter Kristi, daughter Amy and her husband Gary, and three grandchildren.
- Hardcover : 346 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1952783402
- ISBN-13 : 9781952783401
- Item Weight : 2.31 pounds