By looking at the lives of some famous teenagers from the Bible, teens learn how they can deal with the rigors and temptations of high school life without giving up their Christian faith.
High school is the ultimate learning experience. A journey that crams highs, lows, and new experiences into four roller-coaster years.
- Where freshmen learn to live on the bottom as seniors reign at the top.
- Where romance blooms and dies, maybe even in the same day.
- And students may even learn something in the process (if they’re lucky).
Popular author Adam Palmer takes a laugh-out-loud look at life before adulthood. With his humorous style, Adam shares both personal and collected wisdom about the high school experience. From grade expectations to the opposite sex to balancing the studies with the social, Adam prepares students of any age for a four years they’ll never forget.
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: NavPress
- ISBN-10: 160006129X
- ISBN-13: 9781600061295
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces