Jesus changed everything.
When Jesus came to earth, His presence forever changed the course of history.
Both God and man, human and divine, Jesus lived, died, and rose from the grave―and the world has never been the same.
Discover Jesus in the Pages of the Bible features insights on the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John from the classic Bible handbook What the Bible Is All About by Dr. Henrietta C. Mears.
This book includes…
- An introduction to and an overview of each of the four Gospels
- A commentary on the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Scriptures that show Jesus as the fulfillment of God’s promises to Israel in the Torah and the Old Testament in the Bible.
- Questions for personal reflection or use in Sunday School classes and reading groups
Jesus changed the world, and knowing him will change your life.
Get to know Jesus through those who walked with Him.
Billy Graham wrote the foreword for this inspired commentary on the Gospels.
For personal and group use.
HENRIETTA C. MEARS was one of the great Bible teachers of the 20th century. While Christian Education Director at First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood, she built one of the largest Sunday Schools in the world and wrote curriculum that was in such high demand that to publish it, she founded Gospel Light in 1933. Such notable Christian leaders as Richard C. Halverson, Luis Evans, Jr. and Bill Bright were among her students. Billy Graham said of Dr. Mears, “Her enthusiasm for the Lord Jesus Christ was contagious.”Miss Mears went home to be with her Lord and Savior on March 20, 1963.
- Paperback: 176 pages
- ISBN-10: 1496416759
- ISBN-13: 9781496416759, 9780830767267
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces