Easily strengthen your marriage with the affirmation and relationship that your wife needs and desires in 30 easy, affordable, and practical ways.
Based on biblical principles, “The Blessing” isn’t just another marriage tip or formula it’s a powerful, yet simple, biblical concept that will strengthen all your relationships.
Your wife’s deepest longing is for you to affirm her value and worth.
Find out how you can give your wife the unconditional love and acceptance the Bible calls The Blessing. Honor and empower your wife with real and practical ways using the 5 Elements of the Blessing.
Experience the Power of the Biblical Blessing in Your Marriage
Transform your relationship with your spouse with the blessings God intended us all to have. Expert John Trent unpacks the biblical model of the Blessing to help couples create a culture of love, honor, and commitment for one another. No matter what state your marriage is in, this insightful 112-page book will teach you how to
- Show your spouse love and appreciation in practical ways
- Express active commitment, encouragement, and support for your mate
- Value your spouse using your God-given gifts and their love languages
- Build a lifelong foundation for Christ-centered relationships that honor the Lord
3 Key Features of this Blessing Book
1. 30 Practical, Affordable, and Easy Ways to Bless Your Spouse. Packed with 30 simple and affordable activities to show your spouse that you love and appreciate them! From creative and easy date night ideas to words of affirmation to praying together, easily turn these basic activities into powerful blessings that will positively impact your marriage for a lifetime!
2. Discover the 4 Ways that Blessing Your Spouse Will Improve Your Marriage. The Blessing is more than a good idea or a way to convince your spouse that you care for them. The Blessing demonstrates 4 ways that God wants to redeem relationships
- The Blessing defies loneliness and disconnection
- The Blessing can help open a closed heart
- The Blessing can help free your spouse from a wounded past
- The Blessing reveals how your spouse is part of your calling
3. Clear Overview of Biblical Principles of Blessing Your Spouse. This easy-to-read book will help you demonstrate the message that God has for all of us: every man and woman deserves to know that Jesus is crazy about them. Make this truth a reality for your spouse with the gift of the Blessing so they can be free to serve others, gain personal strength, and grow in responsibility. Help them embrace the truth that with God’s love, they can do and be more than they even dreamed or imagined.
John Trent, PhD, is president of StrongFamilies.com. He has written or co-authored more than a dozen award-winning and best-selling books, including five books for children and Dad’s Everything Book for Daughters. John and his wife, Cindy, have two daughters, Kari and Laura, and live in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Paperback: 112 pages
- ISBN-10: 1628622830
- ISBN-13: 9781628622836
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 0.4 x 6.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounce
Available in this series…